Registration is expected to open April 1. The conference registration fee covers all instruction, refreshment breaks, and box lunches. Registrants are responsible for all other meals and lodging.
In addition, the following fee structures include continuing education credit, if needed.
- Pennsylvania educational professionals: $175 flat fee for entire conference
- Other Pennsylvania professionals: $225 flat fee for entire conference
- Out-of-state professionals: $250 flat fee for entire conference
- All professions: one-day fee of $100 (must choose sessions for one day only)
- Pennsylvania parent or guardian living with ASD requesting professional credits: $125 for entire conference
The following fee structures do NOT include continuing education credit:
- Pennsylvania family members or adults living with ASD: $25 for entire conference
Note: Participants are ineligible to receive professional credits at this fee. To receive professional credits, you must register at the Pennsylvania Parent (if mother or father) requesting professional credits $125 fee or the Pennsylvania educational professional $175 fee.
- Non-Pennsylvania family members or adults living with ASD: $50 for entire conference
Note: Participants are ineligible to receive professional credits at this fee. To receive professional credits, you must register at the out-of-state $250 professional's fee.
- PA Student Fee (Must be a Full-Time Student): $50 for entire conference. Note: Participants are ineligible to receive professional credits at this fee.
- Out-of-State Student Fee (Must be a Full-Time Student): $75 for entire conference. Note: Participants are ineligible to receive professional credits at this fee.
How to Register
You can register by credit card payment via the online registration form (the fee may be paid by American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or Visa).
Please refer to the 2017 Conference Schedule (forthcoming by April 1) and the Session Descriptions (forthcoming by April 1) when completing registration.
- Printable Registration Form (forthcoming)
- Online Registration (forthcoming)
- Please review these step-by-step instructions (Adobe PDF) for online registration.
All registrations must be received by 4:00 p.m. (ET) on Friday, July 21, 2017. After this date, walk-in registration is available, for an additional $30 fee.
Penn State Conferences will confirm your registration. You will be alerted promptly of any cancellations or changes. If some unforeseen event forces Penn State to cancel or postpone the program, you will receive a full refund of your registration fee; however, the University cannot be held responsible for any related costs, including cancellation fees assessed by airlines or travel agencies.
If your request to withdraw is received by Friday, July 14, 2017, we can issue a partial refund. Send your written request by fax to 814-863-5190 or by email to email@example.com. An administrative fee, up to $50, will be charged for each withdrawal.
Anyone who is registered but cannot attend may identify a substitute. A full refund will be issued after the substitution registration has been completed. A registration form and full payment by the substitute are required. Substitutes are eligible to register at the same fee.
Penn State encourages persons with disabilities to participate in its programs and activities. If you anticipate needing special accommodations or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact the conference planner at 814-863-5100 before your visit.
*NOTE: Some documents uploaded on this page have not been modified and are in the format as received. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need these documents in an alternate format.